How to Measure Yourself
Taking your own measurements is easy – all you need is a cloth or vinyl body-measuring tape (not metal). If you don’t have a fabric tape measure, use a piece of string, wrap it round you and then measure it straight along a metal tape measure afterwards.
- Find your natural waistline. Your natural waistline is three fingers above your belly button.
- Make sure you stand straight, no holding your tummy in
- Make sure that the tape is level and not too tight or too loose.
- Make sure to measure yourself in your undergarments, not over clothes.
- Measure properly; don’t guess and be honest!